Wireless Reversing Camera

Woody 3

Free Member

My reversing camera appears dead and as now old I thought I might replace with a wireless unit. The old one has a 13 pin plug so would have a job feeding new leads through. Has anyone fitted one on a 8 metre motorhome and can you recommend a make. Lots of Chinese ones around but seem too cheap.

I have a similar van to yours and I fitted a new camera when the old one failed. Like you. the wiring was different on the new camera but the company I used can supply adaptors or even send the new camera with the correct fittings. Mine was not a straightforward fit and they made up the wiring to suit.

This is the company, speak to them and they will help you. https://www.parkingcameras.com/store/home.php

I bought a wireless setup for mine. 7inch screen & 15m range so should be good for my 7.7m bus. Under 40 quid complete. Not fitted it yet but the reviews were good...

I had some cheap wireless reversing cameras previously, and they would often pick up other cameras transmitting on the same wavelength - like wireless building CCTV.

Our motorhome is over 8 metres long and we had to replace the factory fitted hardwired camera about 18 months ago. It was going to cost over £500 to buy a replacement camera from Burstner so I just bought a wireless one off Amazon for about £60 for the camera and screen, and it has worked fine without any problems so far.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back