£50 Amazon Gift Card Weekly Winner

Thank you all!

I am absolutely stoked (it’s a yoof saying apparently, I don’t know what it means) I literally only entered when Phil mentioned it yesterday as I don’t really understand the work8ngs of the site just yet.

You’ve got to be in it to win it as they say, and I’m a first time enterer.

Wow! It’s been a lucky couple of days for me, my dad went in hospital with a big bleeding ulcer a few days ago, I fetched him out back to his (now) permanent care home, and we had his 90th birthday celebration today, in advance of his birthday tomorrow.

Simon,
Congratulations on being a first time winner. If I ever win, that WILL be a first.

If I get a choice of winning on here or the National Lottery, forgive me, I’ll take the latter.:rolleyes:

Simon,
Congratulations on being a first time winner. If I ever win, that WILL be a first.

If I get a choice of winning on here or the National Lottery, forgive me, I’ll take the latter.:rolleyes:

Derek keep on trying and one day your ship will come in , but don't quote me if it doesn't :)

Derek keep on trying and one day your ship will come in , but don't quote me if it doesn't :)
You always put a ‘get out clause’ in. Very clever. Huh! Jeff and clever in the same sentence, gorra be a first.

Simon,

Oh, I forgot I also won on the lottery last night as well!

OK, it was only a lucky dip, but who knows what that may win. Not forgetting £550 in premium bonds at the beginning of the month too.

Reactions: 2cv
Well done SimonM and good news about your dad

Well done.
We all feel happier when we hear good news

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back