£56k ???

looks like a nice van but a 2021 conversion on a 2017 van that’s done almost 100,000 miles would be looking to buy for half the £56k he’s askingIMG_1917.png

Last edited:
Not keen on the layout but it does have some nice kit in it.

This would have been a better base to build it on but still not worth £56k

Try a VW California at around £60k 😱

What’s that all about then?! 🙄

Mighty Dub Fest was awash with them. They were ten-a-penny to be more accurate! 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Maybe they appeal to the generation that grew up with Beanie Babies? (similar toy collecting fads may also be applicable) 😉🙂

Mighty Dub Fest was awash with them. They were ten-a-penny to be more accurate! 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Maybe they appeal to the generation that grew up with Beanie Babies? (similar toy collecting fads may also be applicable) 😉🙂
A lot of money for a badge, Westfalia not cheap either.

Marie my mate payed 72k fir his I said he was off his rocker no hot water no shower and no toilet they are really only a day van to me lolol

This is a bit more like it, no shower but at least it looks like something you might want to use, well set out for pictures too.

Shame about the mileage.

This is a bit more like it, no shower but at least it looks like something you might want to use, well set out for pictures too.

Shame about the mileage.

Still doesn't float my boat Kev lol

Definately not.
2 years old?

I've not seen one that beats the one I built or some of Nigels.

Looking at this as it popped up and wondering what it might weigh.

It tells you in the description, Kev.

3,100 unladen weight, so 400kg to play with? Hmm.

I missed that Marie.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back