1 x Relion RB100 Battery for sale

wildebus

This battery was originally owned by Geeky Philip as part of his 4 Battery Lithium Upgrade

He later changed the Relions out to try out a different make and so sold the RB100s on - and one of them came to me.

This is a used battery up for sale, but as you will know with Phil, they will have have been looked after supremely well.
I bought it to have a little play with and I have added just one charge cycle to it, doing a test to compare with one of my Lead Carbon batteries, and can confirm this 100Ah LiFePO4 battery can actually deliver 102Ah of power, so still has 100% of capacity.

I don't really have any use for this single battery & it is just sitting doing nothing, and I think it would be much happier being busy and delivering power to a Wild Camper or Motorhomer :)

Looking for £400 for the battery to cover my cost (as said, it is just the same as when Phil sold it to me at a very reasonable price except for 1 additional charge cycle on the test ,plus around 30 minutes of use with a little 300W inverter.
This would be ideal either as a standalone battery, or to add to an existing installation of Relion RB100s.

I can bring this to the Rally at Kelso at the back end of this month if anyone going wants it, or maybe someone there can take it to deliver on elsewhere?

Hi all,
just to say Battery confirmed as "reserved".

sorry to those who messaged later than others.

It was “ too late”, three weeks ago. Lol.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back