149.9 pence. Happendon diesel

andyjanet

Where do they get these prices lucky we had enough on board to fill up in Glasgow at 125.9p and saved ourselves £43
This must be the most expensive fuel in uk

Slightly further down the M74 at Todhills you may find it even more expensive, possibly 151.9.

filled up at costco leics on way back from malvern 122.9 not saying i cut it fine but machine card limit cut out at £98:98 mind you hadn’t filled up since before wooton meet,

1.22 Euros in Germany !!! :)
1.13£
Filling up tomorrow before The Netherlands
Fill up LPG in Belgium

On the western bypass going to the metro Gateshead it’s £155.9

If in an unknown place I set sat nav to fuel and then choose a supermarket from the list. As long as you have a little fuel left there is usually one coming up and only a short detour to it. Detour of 3 or 4 miles is far far less than 25p a litre

I have started using “maps” app on my iPhone a lot since I discovered that I can put anything into the search such as toilets, Morrison’s, vet and it will show all in the area. So if you don’t have a sat nav try this

Somewhere on the M6 I paid £1.55.5 made my eyes water ?

I don’t understand, why do people pay those prices? I understand that being short of fuel means you have to top up but unless you have a faulty gauge the tank doesn’t just suddenly show empty. I have never ever paid those prices and even if I can’t find what I consider a very good price I only put a couple of gallons in to get me by until I do

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back