2021 Year Book (Planner)

Eurobiker330

Free Member

Can anyone suggest a good year book planner. My good lady likes 1 (ooh ah missus). Its not a bad thing for easy reference to dates booked. Cheers. G

Do you mean a wall chart, page per day diary, online reference or something else?

Father Christmas gets me one from Poundland every year. Other cheap skate stores are available. Don’t let Father Christmas ( Nik) read this.
There will be a facility on your mobile phone to store stuff to be transferred after FC had been, or when new stock arrives from the North Pole. China or Bangladesh.

Motorhome fun do a very good 1. Unfortunately I got blocked from there. At start of lockdown we were heading off on a last trip. Someone was asking advice on insurance. Some of the advise was verging on criminal and I made a comment on the way out to the van. I am an ex traffic plod and to be honest if people are asking advise about whether to insure or not insure their van it somewhat beggers belief to me. Getting back to asking Annes not very well just now and just to be ablle to go through a few journeys and jot them down takes the mind off. Thanks. G

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back