2cv Towbar

Towing with a lawnmower equivalent, well actually you do see them with trailers or rollers occasionally!!!!😂😂

Nearly bought one once, but the price was a bit inflated but the tyres weren't.

Anyone clever enough to reverse with a towbar???
Not sure how to put this , but yes.so don't take the mick as I take it you are serious.?..
It's easy when you know how.
So grip steering wheel (1 hand ) @12 o'clock with your thumb stuck up (sorry if you dont have 'em) now imagine a solid bar connected to your thumb going out the side window and connected to the back of the trailer in a big loop. Turn left or right on the steering when going backwards and it will push or pull the trailer ....
Reversing with a double bogie is a bit different, but we'll leave that for another day....

I've never had a problem reversing a trailer, but look in any carpark to see how many people can't even reverse park a car without a trailer.

I did once TRY to drive my mates dumper truck which had rear wheel steering but the damned thing was set up backwards so to go left you steered right, and I had to give up, he still has the bloody thing.

I've never had a problem reversing a trailer, but look in any carpark to see how many people can't even reverse park a car without a trailer.
I see why they might not even have to do it on a test🤔🤔

The reverse park is an optional test manoeuvre and can take one of two forms namely the reverse/parallel park along the side of the road behind a parked vehicle or alternatively into a marked bay if the test centre has a car park.

Dumbing down for dumber people, same with crossing the road, either wait for the green man or don't press the bloody button, or just learn how to cross a road like we did...

Mind you as the little darlings get driven everywhere in a few generations kids will be born with shorter and shorter legs...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back