2nd Hand Oyster Sat System

Hymer Snobs

I recently had my fully working Oyster Sat dish and control box removed and replaced with a Freeserve aerial. Before I go to the hassle of photographing and advertising everything do you think there is a market for 2nd-hand sat systems?

depends which model its is , if its an 85cm vision 3 or above which can be upgraded to receive the mainstream channels even in Spain and Portugal via Intelsat 901 then yes it will be worth more than the earlier models .
They''ll always be someone who will buy it .
And now that UK mobile phone companies are introducing roaming charges again that puts paid to streaming UK tv when in Europe

depends which model its is , if its an 85cm vision 3 or above which can be upgraded to receive the mainstream channels even in Spain and Portugal via Intelsat 901 then yes it will be worth more than the earlier models .
They''ll always be someone who will buy it .
And now that UK mobile phone companies are introducing roaming charges again that puts paid to streaming UK tv when in Europe
Thanks stevensmith91, I measured dish at 90cm overall I have no idea what model it is; how would I know?IMG_20210812_083954638.jpgIMG_20210812_081440577.jpgIMG_20210812_083857574.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back