70 next year normally in Spain !!!

Penny13

So his nibs turns 70 in Feb 2024 we are normally in Spain 🇪🇸 our van is over 3.5 tons how have others dealt with this ? We would rather be warmer in Spain Jan Feb March ;)
I drive as well but that may polish his nibs off and I am a great sat a nag used to a Chauffeur 😂😂😂

Go on line and get the form pack from the dvla, you can't apply on line if you want to keep your C1.
If you read the form you can apply about 60 days before and he will need a medical, all the information is on the form.
Mine is in March and the timing is a bit of a pain.

I don't think it's a good idea but if you are an old fart, like me and you leave your licence in the scanner, then you might do it in error.🤪
True you must have all documents with you when driving in Spain, not sure about digital copies though,

Check out these people Ron/Penny
I could be mistaken but I believe their medicals are good for two to three months.
In other words, you could apply for your C1 before you leave in December/January. They only charge £55 for the medical inc eyesight.
Worth just asking their advice. I’ve used them twice now, and they are spot on. You can walk into any Post Office and ask for a C1 pack and they give you an envelope containing everything needed.

Having been I your van, if you remove all the things you have collected and never used :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I am sure it would be under 3.5 t.
Could not resist.

Check out these people Ron/Penny
I could be mistaken but I believe their medicals are good for two to three months.
In other words, you could apply for your C1 before you leave in December/January. They only charge £55 for the medical inc eyesight.
Worth just asking their advice. I’ve used them twice now, and they are spot on. You can walk into any Post Office and ask for a C1 pack and they give you an envelope containing everything needed.
Thanks Roger will look them up loving your pics …

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back