A bit trite but right

rugbyken

I don’t know who wrote this but SOMEONE FINALLY put into words what I’ve been thinking and I couldn't agree more!

I’m sick of covid-19!!

I’m sick of black vs. white!!

I’m sick of Labour Vs Conservatives!!

I’m sick of gay vs. straight!!

I’m REALLY sick of the media!!!!

I’m sick of the language being used and plastered all over the media!

I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone!!

I am sick of the people who are out there jumping on the bandwagon to protest just to cause mass confusion and more hatred and to riot, loot, and destroy!!!!!!

I am sick of blaming the world for the sins of a few!!

We’re one race—the human race. We ALL Matter!!

You want to support PM Boris Johnson ? You do it! It’s your choice.

You want to support Sir Keir Starmer? Fine... also your choice!

You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God.

You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do it!!

BUT how about being mature enough to be able to deal with the fact that everyone doesn’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own minds is what makes us all individuals and beautiful. If you can’t handle that fact....I’m sorry!! I don’t have to agree with everything you believe in.

So be a decent human being.& celebrate our differences

Wow. He/she must be a mind reader. In my opinion. Which according to some' is nothing. Not worth it. Ooh it's him.' I think that what has been said is very true. The last two paragraphs exspecialy could apply to our three forums. Brian

Or , I have listened to your problem with great sympathy and understanding, your problem and dilemma has touched my heart ,
Now PI@@ off and bother someone else ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back