A little white rabbit is being chased through the forest by a bear.

Lorraine

Rally Organiser

As they are running, they both trip over a magic lamp. The genie pops out and looks at the two.
“Since you both touched the lamp, you will both get 3 wishes,” says the genie.
The bear starts jumping up and down waving its paws and says “Oh, oh, oh, me first! I wish all the bears in this forest except for me were female!”
The genie snaps his fingers and all the bears in the forest except for this bear are females.
The rabbit says, “I’ll take a scooter, please.”
The genie snaps his fingers and poof a little white scooter just the right size for the rabbit appears.
The bear says, “Oh, oh, oh! If you can make all the bears in this forest female, then I want all the bears in this country but me to be female!”
The genie snaps his fingers and all of the bears in that country except for this bear are females.
The rabbit says, “I’ll take a helmet.”
The genie snaps his fingers and a little white helmet with ear holes appears on the seat of the scooter.
The bear is really excited now. He leaps up and down and yells, “If you can make all the bears in this country female, then I wish all the bears in the world were female except me!!”
The genie snaps his fingers and all the bears in the entire world except for this bear are female.
The rabbit puts on his helmet and hops on the scooter. He looks at the genie, then at the bear, then back to the genie.
He says, “I wish the bear was gay,” and drives off.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back