A message from Geeky Philip

(See next post)

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It looks like this on my pages:

Screenshot_20200325-072633.jpg

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

mariesnowgoose

I can't see it either, also getting blue rectangle with question mark.

in h

On a phone or tablet, it calls the image that is there. On a desktop browser it calls the one that isn't there, though it does work in Firefox, it doesn't in Chrome or Edge.
The code is a bit iffy at the best of times. Most pages have a few errors and a few score of warnings. That's how some of these BBS systems are.

Wooie1958

Same here, i`ve now got the header, obviously the pixies have been working through the night.

Screenshot (67).png

mariesnowgoose

Me too.

I can see it clearly now.
That'll be the Olympics next year, fingers crossed :)

jagmanx

On a phone or tablet, it calls the image that is there. On a desktop browser it calls the one that isn't there, though it does work in Firefox, it doesn't in Chrome or Edge.
The code is a bit iffy at the best of times. Most pages have a few errors and a few score of warnings. That's how some of these BBS systems are.
WRONG
Works fine for me on CHROME !

in h

WRONG
Works fine for me on CHROME !
Not wrong at all. It has now been fixed. Your rude and aggressive response is entirely wrong.
If you click the link I gave in my previous message, you will now get the image file, not the file not found error message that it got yesterday.
I'm happy to be corrected when I'm wrong. Being "corrected" when I am correct, and have helped identify the problem, does not make me happy.

2cv

Not wrong at all. It has now been fixed. Your rude and aggressive response is entirely wrong.
If you click the link I gave in my previous message, you will now get the image file, not the file not found error message that it got yesterday.
I'm happy to be corrected when I'm wrong. Being "corrected" when I am correct, and have helped identify the problem, does not make me happy.
Don’t spoil the mystery for us mere mortals. Phil has waved his magic wand again. 🙂

jagmanx

Sorry not meaning to be rude just saying it was working on chrome..albeit a bit brusque

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:220)

saxonborg, Campervanannie, Stevie, Ardachaidh, St3v3, Linda, mr brown, Alf, andysm, trevskoda, Veloman, The laird, silverweed, Old Man Down, Forresbroons, Greengrass, Tezza33, pondhoppers, Pauljenny, HurricaneSmith, Wully, Exwindsurfer, xsilvergs, Silver sprinter, isnbill, Val54, witzend, Jenrai, Telstar, yorkslass, Bounce, wildebus, peejay, Allen, Lee, ploppy, StreetSleeper, paulhelenwilko, 2cv, Kyran, Ellendale, Stonedaddy, Jeanette, clarkpeacock, frankii, katv, Edina, andromeda, AdriaTwin, Full Member, Chip, Chrisb1701, Trotter, Hania, nutts, Cookies, number14, Benylin, Fifer, debs, moonshadow, motoroamer, BOTCANU, ramblefrog, Ian1950, jagmanx, bmc, alwaysared, jason9876, WingNut, vtwinner, Tribute11, Nomad, davidb, Kenno, jeffmossy, Trek, runnach, Chris Evans001, tapfitter, nickvanbitz, mossypossy, Dulvil, WildThingsKev, andyjanet, Wooie1958, britcoms, TeamRienza, Rec, Carrotts, maingate, Minisorella, SimonM, Aly1, rivabill, shabbins, Ezzo York, tompa, Bandit, Caz, UFO, tonybvi, mistericeman, Bobtaylor, maxsdad, Julesanian, TissyD, Kennyb, timatabsa, Jackslad, Martin P, marymary, CherryPirate, cowanhouse, sydnsue, Clunegapyears, CavityandLacey, Silver Camper, Northumborman, Tuppence, Sherry, in h, Dex, LANDS43, Amudle, Biggarmac, norman64, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, Carrerasax, Matchlock, Forcesixwindy, dickydo, Obanboy666, Winks, juliet, Diddlydun, linkshouse, eurajohn, Fiona68, sunrisemac, Molly 3, Jpdlin, Barge1914, PeteS, Gav, neckender, royh28, nabsim, FERENZA, Thehawk, mendit, tripper, Rapido9, Johndavies, gadabout, 47643, mariesnowgoose, Stoneyphil, Iandsm, Bigshug, Nosmo king, Undertaker, flying kipper, Reiverlad, plasticflower, channa, roadroamer, rabW, beerollmandy, Ruth and rob, forthpilot, GMJ, Peter51, feeandal, El radge, MOJO, Cie, Vanterrier, s4x4c, saxonrosie, Topmast, bjh, rustydog, Colinsmiff, barryno1, THE COLLIES, Rover, Adriandp, Rong, Salvage1, PB2020, Alan01704, Annabella, van Rix, wildbill, eddie8856, 2vans, Wilfee, swift64, HRC, Adrianne, Denmar, kevlakes, Clewsy, landie50, Slider, Patp, Ken Parsons, Wighttyne, joncaton, HermanHymer, Curly, parkypam, ton27, RoadTrek Boy, Elfish, Yorkscol, janj, andyfm, Val,