A reminder about forum etiquette - please read!

Admin

Administator

Hi,

Some members have apparently forgotten the forum etiquette rules they agreed to when they registered. This thread reminds members of the forum etiquette that members are expected to follow. These rules are for everyone's benefit and ensure a pleasant environment for our community. I will warn members once, and then I will ban them.

Forum Etiquette​

1. Do not be rude or dismissive.
  2. You may not bait/troll members.
  3. Remain respectful of other members, moderators and administrators at all times.
  4. You may not post images that are graphically-disturbing, insulting, of a sexual nature or illegal.
  5. Do not write in all capital letters, its considered shouting and is quite hard to read.
  6. Do not disrupt multiple threads in order to get your view out.
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective, but do it in a respectful and non-dismissive manner. You are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle other members. You are expected to obey these rules. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team).

I made a similar post on Wild Camping, and the post included this:

Before you post, I encourage you to pause and ask yourself: "Is my message kind? Is it respectful? Does it enrich our community?" If there's any doubt, consider rephrasing your thoughts. Our words have power – let's use them to uplift and support each other.

If members follow the advice above, Motorhomer will remain the friendliest and most supportive motorhome community.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back