A to Z road atlas.

Pudsey Bear

We invested in a 2023 one as our 2009 one has just about disintegrated.

It's about 12 pages bigger and now has Northern Ireland included.

I know my question may raise some hackles and I apologise for that, but I expected to see Southern Ireland too as any visitor is likely to go there too even if it just included major roads.

We invested in a 2023 one as our 2009 one has just about disintegrated.

It's about 12 pages bigger and now has Northern Ireland included.

I know my question may raise some hackles and I apologise for that, but I expected to see Southern Ireland too as any visitor is likely to go there too even if it just included major roads.
Think the correct description is 'Ireland' or the 'Republic of Ireland' now, Kev

Steve

I'm never sure Steve, but don't want to upset anyone, my dad was from NI but my uncles were from Dublin, so it's all one in our family.

I'm never sure Steve, but don't want to upset anyone, my dad was from NI but my uncles were from Dublin, so it's all one in our family.
I prefer to stick with the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, because of the sensitivites surrounding other labels/nomenclatures, some of which appear in the earlier legislation that led to the 1948 declaration. You'll be aware of the anticipated NI Protocol update, and about 3 weeks ago, the Courts rejected a case that alleged that the Protocol breached the Union with ireland Act 1800. It's all too easy to cause offence, albeit unwittingly and unintentionally, especially when I have a pair of Size 9.5s that I can stuff in my mouth ...

Steve

You can get an all Ireland map, or use mapsme on tablet or s phone, I like maps more, but some dont show small places I go.
Other than that ask me im here to help, or is that I require help.:unsure:

Not sure i want to buy a atlas just for a few weeks Trev.

Seems negative to leave it out.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back