ACE siena 12v issues

PJT2022

Free Member

Hi, i have a 2008 Ace Siena, when on EHU i have central ceiling light on but no locker/spot lights , lamp above sink and bathroom lights also dont work, every now and then they will trigger on. Hoeever when we are off grid we now have no lighting , the water pump works so we can pump water to taps and flush the toilet but nothing else, the control panel showing a full battery and the fuses seem okay, any help would be much appreciated, thank Paul

Have you switched control panel to 12V if it has that option? On mine, one light inside, patio light, pump and steps work without turning to 12v but nothing else. Not same make and model as yours though

Yes , but that seems to be the problem, dosent seem to want to come on, thought the locker lights / spot would automatical switch to EHU but dosent seem to be the case

Yes , but that seems to be the problem, dosent seem to want to come on, thought the locker lights / spot would automatical switch to EHU but dosent seem to be the case
All your lighting will be 12V not 240v. If you unplug from hook up does the one light and pump keep working? Battery will show ok on hook up as charger will be putting power in. That should also power the rest of your 12v lighting though.
Once unplugged is everything okay or nothing working?

Hi, i have a 2008 Ace Siena, when on EHU i have central ceiling light on but no locker/spot lights , lamp above sink and bathroom lights also dont work, every now and then they will trigger on. Hoeever when we are off grid we now have no lighting , the water pump works so we can pump water to taps and flush the toilet but nothing else, the control panel showing a full battery and the fuses seem okay, any help would be much appreciated, thank Paul
Hi Reading your post it seems to me that the central ceiling light is on mains and the rest as you would expect are on 12v. If you are turning the lights on via the control panel and they are not coming on but then are every now and again then it sounds let it could be a bad earth or more lightly to be a faulty switch. as you had also said you had checked the fuses. The only way to tell is to check the voltage at the control panel and then the switch's.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back