Advise on Moho Alloy rims Pls

Eurobiker330

Free Member

Hi all, looking for a bit of advise on above.
I have seen a set of alloys for my Moho, 2016 Bailey Approach Advance 640 (non-maxi chasis).
Current standard steel wheels and tyres on my Moho are 215/70 x 15, PCD 118.
I have seen a set of OEM rims on Gumtree, which are the one`s I have been looking for.
They have an off-set ET68 and all other fit are fine again, had 215/70 x 15 tyres previously fitted to them.
They came off a 2019 Boxer Elddis based Moho
Does anyone know enough to advise me if they will be a straight fit (no spacers) and would I need new wheel studs aswell?
I have spoken to the guy who is sound and will hold them for me until I get the info I need.
(I think I have added the link)
www.gumtree.com

MOTORHOME ALLOY WHEELS | in Dyce, Aberdeen | Gumtree
SET OF 4 SILVER MULTI-SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS WITH CENTRE CAPS. GENUINE WHEELS CAME OFF 2019 PEUGEOT BOXER ELLDIS MOTORHOME. AS NEW ONLY DID 500MILES.
www.gumtree.com
www.gumtree.com
Thanks. G

I replaced my steel wheels with alloys and the original bolts were too short and the taper was not the same for alloys, are yours studs and not lug bolts?

Normally use different studs/nuts on alloys due to different thicknesses

Yeah I am going to need longer wheel bolts, not sure about the taper just yet. Collecting them tomorrow will sus it out then

I replaced my steel wheels with alloys and the original bolts were too short and the taper was not the same for alloys, are yours studs and not lug bolts?
Not sure about lug bolts, I had the wheels changed around at start of year back to front and diagonal but put van into local guy to do it and never saw what they were, should have hung about and taken a pic as I have been planning on alloys for a while

Surely that is only if you are American, about the same as spelling tyre, tire.
More commonly used in America but when I worked for Freight Rover/Leyland DAF at Washwood Heath in the 80's they were called lug nuts and lug bolts

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back