Aib do me good

The laird

Rally Organiser

Got my renewal through from aib,wasn’t happy so got in touch and they’ve came back with a great price,Axa Motorhome ins,euro ins,repat cover,unlimited glass,legal etc ,home start,recovery,and Euro cover ,interior contents ,really happy 5th year with them ,had some great quotes from members who posted to me on a previous about their quotes but aib came up to the mark again .
WELL DONE DARREN AND YOUR TEAM
MANY THANKS GORDON BRYSON

Got my renewal through from aib,wasn’t happy so got in touch and they’ve came back with a great price,Axa Motorhome ins,euro ins,repat cover,unlimited glass,legal etc ,home start,recovery,and Euro cover ,interior contents ,really happy 5th year with them ,had some great quotes from members who posted to me on a previous about their quotes but aib came up to the mark again .

How much was it please.

I cannot quite work out AIB for the last 3 years I have tried them as my renewal comes up they are always quite dearer. This year I tried them again quite excitedly they gave me a really good price they said the only problem is it’s with the same underwriter AVIVA same terms same mileage the AIB quote is £400 ABOVE my renewal notice when I explained this the answer well we cannot win the all.

Alf

I cannot quite work out AIB for the last 3 years I have tried them as my renewal comes up they are always quite dearer. This year I tried them again quite excitedly they gave me a really good price they said the only problem is it’s with the same underwriter AVIVA same terms same mileage the AIB quote is £400 ABOVE my renewal notice when I explained this the answer well we cannot win the all.

Alf

Same here Alf, they can`t get anywhere near ( and i`m talking hundreds of pounds ) to my renewal quotes from Safeguard .

I won`t even bother ringing them when time come to start getting quotes next month.

Hi. I'm with AIB. Very good quotes ins uk plus Europe. Breakdown uk plus Europe hundreds cheaper then other quotes. Renewed last week £345 Had a habitatation

window smashed whilst on motorway. AIB dealt with the £585 claim. Cost me £100. So because someone has a high quote don't give up. For the price of a phone call could save loads. Well done AIB

A full 90p less.
BUT the full European breakdown cover had gone up! So pleased with the final figure.
Documents e-mailed within 2 minutes, before I finished the phone call so good service. I was asking about Green Cards.
Two days later postman delivered hard copies.

Me tae.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back