Air conditioner unit

GrannyF

With the impending weather in France, we're thinking of buying a portable air conditioning unit. Any thoughts?
Thanks all

These type are about the only efficient type the domestic type are usually very heavy and also not suitable from a ventilation requirement pov
they sometimes pop up on ebay used condition

These type are about the only efficient type the domestic type are usually very heavy and also not suitable from a ventilation requirement pov
they sometimes pop up on ebay used condition

Inventor Chilly 9000BTU Portable Air Conditioner - White​

This is a portable one. Would this work in a MH?

Important to check power consumption since many French sites can offer amperage as low as 6 amp, Do your sums before you commit to buying a unit.

Davy

Thank you. They're turning out to be a lot more expensive than I thought. I've requested a shady pitch and we'll take fans.
Thanks for all your replies

Thank you. They're turning out to be a lot more expensive than I thought. I've requested a shady pitch and we'll take fans.
We paid €12.90 from Leclerc for a 3 speed fan that recharges from USB, and will run for 4 hours at slowest speed. Open windows and sunroof + the fan is enough to keep the air moving and the M/home feeling comfortable
Also helps when shopping to spend 15 minutes choosing your frozen veggies ... 🤭👍

Steve

We paid €12.90 from Leclerc for a 3 speed fan that recharges from USB, and will run for 4 hours at slowest speed. Open windows and sunroof + the fan is enough to keep the air moving and the M/home feeling comfortable
Also helps when shopping to spend 15 minutes choosing your frozen veggies ... 🤭👍

Steve
I got the OH something very much like this - https://amzn.to/3nYRoeD - last year to keep her cooler in her crafting room. Filters that you soak in cold water and then the fan does a nice cooling operation.
She really loves it and find it works well, especially considering the low price (Amazon £14. Factory Shop similar).
In a motorhome would be dead simple to keep some water in the fridge to refill as needed and used very little power.

Steve
Love it! That's what we'll do 😍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back