Air conditioner ?

I’ve got the same (JML ) version 👍🏻👍🏻. Do you soak the filter in water and freeze it first ? I find that works really well . Also the colder the water you add to the top ( and ice cubes ) make it perform even better 👍🏻

Seen these other places but had mixed reviews, it's good to get reviews you can trust! Will be treating us to one!
Don't think you will be dissatisfied with it let me know your thoughts please
we were very very surprised with it to be honest £17 cannae be bad imho

I was just looking at those cooler type fans the other night as need some sort of fan or two for the moho. How quiet does it run?

Last edited:
Ok ta.

And could you describe how much affect you think it has?

My wife suffers terribly when it's too hot (25+) so if something small, portable and cheap can help its worth looking at.

We don't tour hot climes in June-July-August but can be caught out in May and Sept. We use a desk fan to move the hot air around inside during the day plus to force it up through a roof window at night.

All I can say is my wife is as asthmatic and she finds it helps ,suppose everyone is different but the weekend ther I turned it off as it brought the temp right down ,albeit it not a A class I have now but a smaller area find its good

Reactions: GMJ
What's the water capacity please, description says 500ml in one area but 375 in the specs?! cooler.jpg Also could you say what happens when it runs out of water/ice?

Just gone to order and that seller isn't doing any more! Just searching through, think the water capacity is crucial, some only hold 150ml!

Lots about on amazon from various different suppliers

D4435744-EA58-4EA2-B923-CE7D52E42AE7.png

Don't think you will be dissatisfied with it let me know your thoughts please
we were very very surprised with it to be honest £17 cannae be bad imho
Bought a homitt from Amazon £17.98 and have had it on all afternoon, very quiet on lowest setting, cooled the air sufficiently to give me cold feet ( up on a stool near the fan!) . Think it will be quite effective in the small space in our van.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back