Alloy wheels and new tyre sets

Carrerasax

Have I seen post on here somewhere about Fiat wheels and tyres being available from vehicles that are then coach built, or something similar.
My tyres have been on MOT advisories for last two years due to rubber cracking, sure garage said not to extent of needing replacement but fronts are wearing a bit now so what’s best course of action.
Are van tyres similar enough to be ok?🤔🤔

If someone opts for Alloys on a new motorhome the new tyres are removed from the steel rims and put on the Alloy rims. In the past I have bought these Fiat rims in order to have a spare wheel. You will not get new tyres that way (that is how I read your post anyway).

Saw a guy on fleabay selling steel rims but no tyres from vans getting alloys fitted. There is also a guy on fleabay selling alloys at a good price can also supply fitted with tyres think it was alloy wheels direct. 20230113_162814.jpg20230117_090513.jpg

May be of interest to you, I wouldn't sit around as more than likely sell fast. No connection to me.Screenshot_20230130_190409_Facebook.jpg

Have I seen post on here somewhere about Fiat wheels and tyres being available from vehicles that are then coach built, or something similar.
My tyres have been on MOT advisories for last two years due to rubber cracking, sure garage said not to extent of needing replacement but fronts are wearing a bit now so what’s best course of action.
Are van tyres similar enough to be ok?🤔🤔
save on tyres exeter £85 225/75 16 with delivery that's what I use

Have I seen post on here somewhere about Fiat wheels and tyres being available from vehicles that are then coach built,
Yes but that was 3 or 4 yrs ago I bought 2 they where Michelin tyres at that time they had several on offer on ebay sorry can't remember the seller but it was a motorhome build company

Nice looking wheel Sam but it would have to be in silver for me
Any colour you wish as long as it's black and matt . I prefer anthracite but that's how they came so will do untill needing refurbishment. Would not get a set that are diamond cut as the lacquer does not take to bare alloy.

Any colour you wish as long as it's black and matt . I prefer anthracite but that's how they came so will do untill needing refurbishment. Would not get a set that are diamond cut as the lacquer does not take to bare alloy.
We all have our own tastes Sam.

Round and black serves me fine.

Amazing, you can hardly see the join.

I confess to getting B&Q to mixing up some grey emulsion for a back bumper repair I did ages ago, it was still on 6 months later, the front bumper had gone that awful pale grey, so I did that too, still looked fine when I sold it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back