Alugas Bottles and Hoses (Copied over from WC Forum)

Winks

Alugas Bottles and Hoses (Copied over from WC Forum)

Anyone interested in these two Alugas 11kg refillable bottles.

The bottles are dated 2010/04, both have some gas (see gauges), fill pipe and and fill point, link pipe to second bottle and pigtails to the regulator are all there and in good condition. The gauges both work but the little plastic clips which secure them to the valve stems are broken or missing but I'm sure that with a bit of native cunning they could easily be secured. Replacement gauges are about £9 apiece but why bother if these are working? All that's required for a full installation is a means of fitting the bayonet filler on the body or in the gas locker.

LPG / Autogas 70mm Recessed Bodywork Fill Housing or filler box | eBay

Although these are the older type bottles, the new equivalent comes in at about £550 so I think I'm not being greedy asking £225 for these but open to offers.

New equivalent here :- Alugas twin 11kg bottle kit

Here's the bottles I have.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Two Alugas 11kg Bottles-img_5096.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Two Alugas 11kg Bottles-img_5096.jpg","src":"https:\/\/www.wildcamping.co.uk\/forums\/attachments\/for-sale-wanted\/62449d1522772101t-two-alugas-11kg-bottles-img_5096.jpg"}[/IMG2][IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Two Alugas 11kg Bottles-fullsizeoutput_6676.jpg","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Two Alugas 11kg Bottles-fullsizeoutput_6676.jpg","src":"https:\/\/www.wildcamping.co.uk\/forums\/attachments\/for-sale-wanted\/62448d1522394777t-two-alugas-11kg-bottles-fullsizeoutput_6676.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Please contact by PM or phone/text 07851 947990 or haroldwindle@icloud.com

I am in Barrow in Furness and will be travelling south on the 11th April via M6 to Newbury so could possibly drop off or rendezvous somewhere, or the WC relay could kick in.

Cheers

H​

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back