Amazing Site and Views West Coast of Cumbria

• Thread starter Deleted member 7040
  • Start date
Thank you to people who have watched it. I always like hearing feedback on things you could be better in our videos. One day we will get a motorhome but for now a caravan.

Good on ya getting your kids out and away from the house for a few days doesn’t matter whether it’s a caravan tent motorhome or a bed and breakfast at least your out there enjoying it together well done. I’ll look that site up looks decent

Thanks, Wully. The kids loved it and do really enjoy the caravan. We get a good mix of sites small, large etc.

Looks nice, what’s the cost per night ?
Being a widower I travel on my own and not keen paying some of the prices some sites charge.

The site part we stayed at was 17 a night but that was 5 of us. They seem to have a bit that had no electric as well so guess that would be cheaper than that. As I say toilets and shower on site that is useful for us as a family.

There's something about kids and pebbles. This our grandson on the shore on Walney Island. He managed to fill an hour creating this ''installation''.

1622452961276.jpeg

Cheers

H

I agree winks. I feel sometimes if I had a motorhome I would need to uplate it for all the stones and shells they attempt to bring home.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back