Amazon must be struggling out there

Pudsey Bear

If they employed people who can read and write, who can follow customer's instructions and had some common sense they would save an enormous amount of money.

So often they deliver to the wrong address or deliver to my front door which is in full view of the road, I leave delivery instructions to my safe place with every order and still, they screw it up, I'm fed up with having to ring them to report a none delivery.

We live at 26, our parcel last week was left outside the doors of 1 & 3 on a different street with the street name on the wall of No 1

Yesterdays Amazon delivery was left on our front doorstep, the website said posted through our letterbox, and the letterbox is around the back as that is the best access, it is supposed to be left around the back in a safe place, wankers.

We must be very lucky! Our Amazon drivers will ring the doorbell and if no one answers, they put it by the back gate, behind a large black container. Once when it was raining, they covered it with a piece of cardboard! Royal mail are good too.. DPD and DHL are also good, but I try not to buy from anyone who uses Evri! Had two bad, unresolved experiences with them

We must be very lucky! Our Amazon drivers will ring the doorbell and if no one answers, they put it by the back gate, behind a large black container. Once when it was raining, they covered it with a piece of cardboard! Royal mail are good too.. DPD and DHL are also good, but I try not to buy from anyone who uses Evri! Had two bad, unresolved experiences with them
I have tried too not to buy from Evri using companies but it's hard without asking, I had one lie to me about a month ago and I only expected one delivery so I refused it, but the cheeky git came back later and snuck it in and took a picture of it delivered here, even Amazon use them.

Not sure where out hub is TBH, but I have had three different vans in the same day once.

We had a delivery by Evri a few weeks ago they stood on my door step for about 10mins trying to scan the parcel,
But for some reason it wouldn’t scan, they said they would have to go back to the depot to get another label printed
2 days later get an email saying sent back to sender in China

If they employed people who can read and write, who can follow customer's instructions and had some common sense they would save an enormous amount of money.

So often they deliver to the wrong address or deliver to my front door which is in full view of the road, I leave delivery instructions to my safe place with every order and still, they screw it up, I'm fed up with having to ring them to report a none delivery.

I find them better than yodel. Yes it was where they said actually floating in the hot tub.

IMAG1739_065349.jpg

Back