Andover Parking

There is a campsite just outside Andover at Picket Piece or try old Micheldever road, I do not know how quiet that will be

There is a campsite just outside Andover at Picket Piece or try old Micheldever road, I do not know how quiet that will be
I know a few of the old military roads for overnighting, but I wanted to stop for lunch in the town for a few hours.

I'm not aware of any of the car parks having height barriers, so you shouldn't have any problem. I would advise against trying to find a secluded free area, as Andover is a high crime area.
I was quite surprised to see it described as a nice place. I suppose it might have been once, it was apparently a quiet little market town before being designated for London overspill housing in the 1960s

You do have a big one.
That’s what she said 😬😬🙄

As mentioned before, I'm only after in town parking for a couple of hours without ending up with a ticket.

I took your "tiny motorhome" description at face value :) - didn't realise it was tongue in cheek until now when I look more closely at your avatar! In that case my suggestion of the town centre car parks probably wasn't that useful - unless you stump up for however many spaces you take up!

Coach Parking:
*Shepherds Spring Lane Coach Parking is by prior arrangement only as there is a locked height barrier in place. Please contact 07833 930655 to book. Coach Parking Tariff £3.50 for five hours, £7.00 all day.

Coach Parking:
*Shepherds Spring Lane Coach Parking is by prior arrangement only as there is a locked height barrier in place. Please contact 07833 930655 to book. Coach Parking Tariff £3.50 for five hours, £7.00 all day.
Yes I looked at that, might make more sense for a day time visit.

I took your "tiny motorhome" description at face value :) - didn't realise it was tongue in cheek until now when I look more closely at your avatar! In that case my suggestion of the town centre car parks probably wasn't that useful - unless you stump up for however many spaces you take up!
We were in Andover Sunday the big car park there would be un suitable for bigger vans, the car park is free on Sundays, we went to the Andover Car Boot sale and then in to Andover town for Wetherspoons lunch, there are several large supermarkets in Andover which I guess you could park in for a few hours ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back