Anti-slip drawer and cupboard liner

carmha

Free Member

Can anybody recommend a good liner I can use to successfully stop stuff moving around when we're driving. The last lot I bought on Amazon was hopeless!

Can't wait to get back out there! We had planned to spend all of June in France 😭

Hope you all keep well and safe.

go to pounstretcher,Lidl ,Aldi b&m also do them sometimes ,you buy it in roll form and cut to size think it’s around £3*50 a roll
hope this is of help

I bought some black stuff on a roll from Home Bargains, enough to cut into 2 strips to put on my bus table for a couple of pounds. Also available there in white, in a larger folded sheet. Reasonable results I reckon it would work well in drawers...

I used the stuff from b& m or the poundshop and it’s worked in our van

The thin stuff is no good for the van on the move it ruckles up ..its ok in the house ...foam will disintigrate ovet time and turn to dust. ...you need something with a bit of rigidity ie YOGA mat cut to shape as I mentioned earlier.....

We use ordinary non-slip mat and pack spare towels round the crockery to stop the rattle :)

Aldi currently have non slip rolls for £3.50. I got one and cut it to size for my cupboards. Obviously I haven’t had a chance to test it yet. But it’s 1m x 45cm in grey (which matches the van interior) 😁

I have the same issue. Looking at carpet tiles at £1.99 each. They look ideal for cupboard lining.

We have all our cupboards and drawers with them lined with anti slip matting as is the glove boxes etc

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back