Anyone driven into Croatia in the last few weeks?

Goneoff

Free Member

We are currently in France and in September want to drive into Croatia to both tour the country and at the same time preserve some of our 90 days Schengen restriction.
As I understand it currently to enter Croatia from the U.K. you need to provide a negative COVID-19 antigen test or negative a PCR test within 48 or 72 hours respectively even if you have been double jabbed. Need help as to where you can get either of these tests carried out in either Italy or Slovenia before crossing into Croatia along with the cost.
Also would like to know at the border in Croatia do they stamp your passport as proof of entry and are you stamped back into the Schengen area at the Slovenian border when you leave.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
As far as I read you will not be entering Croatia from the UK , you will be entering from the EU. We are currently in Bavaria and have applied for an online entry form to Italy as long as we have been 14 days out of the UK we come under different regulations so I take it this will be the same for Croatia, As long as you are 14 days in EU before entering. Please let me know if you find any difference as we may go into Croatia as well.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back