Are you as bright as a 5 year old?

wildebus

This was posted on my RAV4 Forum and it looked like something the Motorhomer wrinklies would enjoy :)

Don't post answer (or how you worked it out) in a reply!!

test.png

I think I have it... see pm.

Took me 10 minutes though :(

Will consult with granddaughter when she's next here
K ;)

I am pleased to say it took me around 2-3 minutes...which these things normally do not.

I am pleased to announce I couldn't give a ....

I was off skool when they did maths, but if you want to egikate me via PM go aead.

Just looked at it laterally and got it right off.

It's very similar to the questions on the 1% quiz on TV.
I am pleased to say it took me around 2-3 minutes...which these things normally do not.
More like a day and a half eh :D :D :D

Well I have looked at it several times and just cannot get it, I must be a right Dummy, hee hee but when someone gives the solution I am sure I will groan?

I even tried cheating by going to the RAV4 forum, no luck there either, I did not even know what a RAV 4 was till now , double Dummy me ?

I even tried cheating by going to the RAV4 forum, no luck there either, I did not even know what a RAV 4 was till now , double Dummy me ?
Dummy? the brighter the person, the harder it is for them to get the answer, so you are showing your natural brilliance :D

(if you are fed up and just want to know the answer, drop me a PM :) )

Not giving much away after all this time.

Look again

1654615082711.png

only the ones with an 8, 0, 6, or 9 score anything 8s score 2 the others only one, you just have to think why.

DOH! Thank you for illuminating me, Pudsey Bear. Been ruminating on this for weeks. Guess I'm just far too intelligent.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back