At home and bored

So what do you guys do to ward of the boredom today I made a fire pit out of a Cobb I bought second hand and never used but I will now ?

View attachment 48542View attachment 48543

I hate to be a party pooper, Annie, but I rather fancy that your rug is at risk here. Not only that but do remember to take the batteries out of your smoke detectors before lighting your new toy lest your ears suffer.
Have you considered using the fire showing in your upper photo? I suspect that it would be overall somewhat safer and more convenient than your new fire pit.
...........and in answer to your question, I focus on being even more stupid and obnoxious than usual.
Don't panic - Camp Motorhomer is on the horizon.

Colin :):):)

Annie you never fail to amaze me with you talent.
Just one little question, how's the decorating coming on?
See you in an field soon.

Annie you never fail to amaze me with you talent.
Just one little question, how's the decorating coming on?
See you in an field soon.
The decorating was a none starter ???apart from purchasing the wallpaper it will get done before xmas ??

Argh! The retirement decision has finally been taken, and now this.
I’m not renewing the LGV license, in November.
I’ll going to take the next three months to improve my fitness so I can resume longer walks. Still got the Macmillan Trust book of the Macmillan Walk, Lincolnshire to Dorset to complete. According to Nik, that’s what I bought the van for. Haven’t got the nerve to tell her different.?
Journeys to do, new friends to meet , places to see, blah, blah......

I don’t iron I have a tumble dryer and if you stop it before the cold cycle kicks in and fold the clothes neatly or hang on coat hanger straight away you will never have to iron ??

Reactions: Lee
I would be soooo expensive if I was ‘at home’. I would have to embark on major decorating or gardening projects as I get really bored. I am so much cheaper when travelling. Since we started full time 4.5 years ago, I have been bored twice. Once was the 5th day of rain in Greece and the other was the 10th day on a campsite in Sicily ... that was itchy feet and starting to feel that we were heading into a routine.
Annie, you have my sympathies. Enjoy your next trips and until then, plan some more!

Not bored as such,TOTALLY PI$$ED OFF, doctor filled in the medical paperwork wrong, dvla have revoked my C1 for the time being, pending investigation, so here I am sitting indoors thinking I might have to sell our pride and joy. I’ll try another doctor in a few weeks ?

• Sad
Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back