Auctions - self build van fittings?

mariesnowgoose

The peeps out there engaged in self-build probably know all about these auctions, but as it's something I've only discovered/signed up to recently. Thought I'd post them up anyway cos not everyone may know. There's also lots of auctions for general household/engineering/tools/fixtures & fittings stuff too.

Here's one auction currently in progress (as an example) for bathroom fittings, some of the household shower trays look as though they'd also fit in a van layout?

Anyway, just out of interest...

William George & Co | Luxury Bathroom Fixtures Liquidation Sale (Part 1)

There's loads of others. If I spot anything else coming up at these auctions that might be useful for van building I'll post those up to when I get chance.

Mods: not sure if I've posted in right place, can you move if not? Thank you :)

Here's a link to one of the main pages which gives you a list of current and upcoming online auctions.

Bidspotter.co.uk - list of current auctions

All sorts of stuff, including liquidation sales. If you're fit, active, and have suitable transport to collect bulkier items, looks like there are bargains to be had (depending what you're looking for). Definitely a more interesting browse than Fleabay; everybody on there these days seems to be getting a bit too greedy imho.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back