Autotrail Tribute T715, 2016, with loads of extras FOR SALE £44,995

Magda162

frontview.jpgHi, I'm selling my 2016 Autotrail Tribute T715. Selling due to change of requirements - I need an automatic vehicle instead of a manual due to a dodgy hip!

It's got loads of extras on it. I will be taking more photos tomorrow once I get it out of storage but here are the juicy bits -
2.3cc Fiat Ducato, 38000 miles, FSH and Habitation check history. MOT to May 2025. Only 2 owners, many extras fitted. 4 new camper tyres 2023, full size spare wheel in cradle under vehicle. Gas-It LPG system fitted 2x bottles 6kg. 120w solar panel. Electric step. Wind out Thule awning. 2 tv points and brackets. Selling with Logic TV DVD player, self-tune antenna. New battery and alternator 2023. Timing belt and water pump replaced 2022. V5 present. 2 keys present. Monitored CAT 5 tracker system with Geo Telemetrics via subscription with 2 driver authorisation cards and 2 remotes. Tracker App allows owner to monitor vehicle location and status. Vanbitz Strikeback EVO Growler alarm system with security loop for bike rack. All internal windows have blackout blinds and flyscreens. A high quality van for 2 people or a family. Truma blown air heating with gas and electric. Fixed double French bed with comfortable new Dormeo memory foam mattress. Lounge seating cushions upgraded/replaced. This van has extensive storage, lockers above bed, lounge and cab, hanging wardrobe and floor to ceiling cupboard with LED lights mid-ships and a massive garage underneath accessed by outside hatch or by lifting bed. Professionally fitted replacement carpets, wool effect, high grade, colour matched to original with whipped edges allowing them to be cleaned/scrubbed with bleach or cleaner as required. Washroom equipped with electric Thetford flush cassette toilet, basin, cupboard and separate shower cubicle with hanging rail. Well equipped kitchen with 3 burner gas hob, oven, grill, 3-way fridge freezer, 800w Panasonic microwave (new Dec 2023), deep stainless steel sink, plenty of worktop and 3 gang pop up socket. 12v factory fitted extractor fan. Additional electrical charging points 12v and mains throughout vehicle. Bed has upgraded LED spots, touch dimmable with USB sockets. Cab has captain seats that turn to create large lounge and dinette has 2 belted travelling seats with table extending to seat 6. Lounge seating transforms to double bed giving 4 comfortable berths. Cab has steering wheel touch controls, phone bluetooth, cruise control, traction control and hill decent assist. Cab air conditioning and central locking. Cab internal insulated blinds included. Large fresh water tank filled with external Hozelock fitting. 2 fire extinguishers and fire blanket, LPG alarm. Running lights. Rear bike rack, Mirror covers, Milenco Quattro ramps, hook up cable, water hose included.

Please feel free to phone for more info if you require - tel: 07875351815, we are based in Renfrewshire in Scotland.

Back