Avtex Free view tv with built in dvd

The laird

Rally Organiser

My son is looking for the above 12v/240 with freeview and built in dvd player. was thinking on a large screen
anyone had one and best place to purchase
mines is a smaller screen and I think they're great
any tips/advice appreciated in advance

Last edited:
I bought a avtex 24in a couple of years ago Gordon and the best price I could get in this country was over 400 quid ,I got mine from Germany at I think £330 quid it been a great tv .

Hi. I have a avtex L185DR. 18.5inch digitall LED. TV //DVD combi. Voltage 12v 2.5amp. 24v. 1.25 amp. Power consumption 30w It has the fixing/ swivel / fitting fitted to the back. It is between 18 months and 5 years old. Works well Am looking for £125 for it. I live in Folkestone. Not sure about posting hear bad reviews off things getting damaged. But could wrap it well and send courier. Brian

Last edited:
Hi. I have a avtex L185DR. 18.5inch digitall LED. TV //DVD combi. Voltage 12v 2.5amp. 24v. 1.25 amp. Power consumption 30w It has the fixing/ swivel / fitting fitted to the back. It is between 18 months and 5 years old. Works well Am looking for £125 for it. I live in Folkestone. Not sure about posting hear bad reviews off things getting damaged. But could wrap it well and send courier. Brian
Cheers will,pass this onto him .many thanks Brian

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back