Bad news from Donrevy (Phil and Sue)

Admin

Administator

Many of you may know Phil and Sue from rallies and gatherings. Phil sent me a message today:

Donrevy said:
Sue came home from hospital last night, she is paralysed on one side and they have given her 2 weeks, she has cancer of the lung, spine, kidneys, liver and brain. They say there is no hope and sent her home to die. Sorry for the bad news. 🙏💓😭

I asked him if he would like me to share this with the community for him:

Donrevy said:
Thanks Phil 🙏💓😭. Please post it as it would be easier for you at this time. I am careing for her 24/7 and not getting any sleep.

Hopefully, we can give some love and support to them at this time.

Very sad news thoughts are with them both

We have Been speaking with Phil ( Donvevy) over the past few weeks and he has been telling us about Sues deterioration and we are absolutely gutted . We spent quite a few days with them in Spain earlier this year and what a lovely helpful couple , they showed us a lot of wildcamping spots and great restaurants , such sad news and sending all our love at this awful time

This is unwelcome news they was at the last meet at Hollingworth Lake
We met up with Phil & Sue on various locations in Spain occasionally they took us to secluded parking spots and lets us know the do's and don't the knowledge they gave us was untrue they have been going to Spain for 23 years in motorhomes, I find it hard that it only seems like yesterday we was laughing
Sending all my love to you both at these very troublesome times

So so sad for them both Sue is such a lovely bubbly person sending huge hugs to both of you. 😂😂

I can't even imagine what you're going through, you are in our thoughts and prayers :cry:

Regards,
Del and Di

I'm really sorry to hear your news, you will be in my thoughts.

Thinking of you both.

This is the latest news I have received from Phil. Very sad and just wished there was something we could do

News is not good, Sue had a siezure this morning, and they gave her 2 hours and a morphine pump to help with the pain but she's still here fighting and hanging on. They said she may not wake up but she came round for a while and has been in and out of sleep all evening. She won't eat or drink thought.

Thinking of them both

Please tell Phil whilst we haven’t met him & Sue we will think of them and hope he gets some palliative care nurses
to help him in this time of great strain.

Barry & Delphine

So sad! We never know what life is planning.....thinking of them both.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back