Best Bug Zapper Inside RV

JSSANDFORD

Free Member

We're going on a trip up north and would like advice on the best bug "zapper" to use inside the motorhome. Would appreciate hearing from those that have experience with ones the work (or don't work).
Thanks!

We bought a 12v rechargeable one from Lidl. It didn’t kill any flies, do we chucked it. We just use a hand held fly swatter now and keep all the fly screens drawn.

i had a mains rechargeable one from spain for many years it finally gave up the ghost meshes shorting out , i found a deal on amazon for two for £15, charge off usb, & handle folds away one in house one in van seems effective on the few we’ve had in the house to date84977632-79AE-488F-AB85-9B76622A1CCD.jpeg

We're going on a trip up north and would like advice on the best bug "zapper" to use inside the motorhome. Would appreciate hearing from those that have experience with ones the work (or don't work).
Thanks!
Several posts here

We have one of these, it works ok for small flies but doesn’t produce a high enough voltage to blow bigger critters like house flies, wasps etc to bits, the night light feature is an extra novelty!

For what it cost it’s worth having though

Reactions: GMJ
I use one made by Outwell. Think it cost around £12-15 but it makes a very loud satisfying zap ⚡️ on bugs, they don’t normally get away. Batteries not reachargeable but lasts for a very, very long time (2xAA).

Sticky pads works a treat for us. Fly paper too messy
Electronic things too useless.

Jungle juice when in woods to keep the bears 🐻 away..

If it is for the dreaded scottish midgie zappers are not really effective. Mosskill coils are the best in van a few minutes and the wee blighters seem to vanish ... also work outside in awning. Avon Skin So Soft light application to skin very effective too. We only burn Mosskill inside van for a few minutes because it nips the eyes a bit LOL.

i had a mains rechargeable one from spain for many years it finally gave up the ghost meshes shorting out , i found a deal on amazon for two for £15, charge off usb, & handle folds away one in house one in van seems effective on the few we’ve had in the house to dateView attachment 62993
I have one of those I love zapping things with it and at night if you sit in the dark hold a torch the other side of it the mozzies and gnats fly into the light so no chasing them round the van. 😂😂

We have a gas lamp and if there is a problem we turn the lights off , light the lamp and the beasties self incinerate. KISS.... keep it simple...LOL

B2

that foldable one has a blue light built into the handle where it folds shining across the mesh

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back