Birthday Cards - December

Birthday Cards - December

Following on from the resounding success of the November birthday card thread, I thought I'd start a December version for those lucky enough to have a birthday at the end of the year.

So please post a photo of your favourite December birthday card in this thread.

By way of showing just how rude people can be about me I thought I'd include a photo of another card I received - though this really belongs in the November Birthday card thread.
Those that know me will agree that this is a most inappropriate card.

WP_20171128_09_08_50_Pro (2).jpg

Colin ???

Last edited:
We're now at the end of the first week of December and it's time to post your favourite birthday card, you lucky Sagittarians.
By way of encouragement, below I have added another of my cards. Those who know me will confirm that this card is MOST inappropriate.

WP_20171208_10_24_44_Pro_(2)[1].jpg

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Bumpity Bump!!!

It's Linda's birthday on the 20th and I can't make my mind up which card I should give her, see what you think.

listen.jpeglinda.jpeg

So which one do you think is best?

Lee;n12875 said:
It's Linda's birthday on the 20th and I can't make my mind up which card I should give her, see what you think.

So which one do you think is best?

Brilliant, Lee!
I shouldn't worry about which card to send right now, Lee. Personally I think your top priority is your personal safety.

It's okay Colin I'm quite safe out here in the shed.
Let's see what tomorrow brings, hopefully a warm sleeping bag and maybe some food.

Lee;n13002 said:
It's okay Colin I'm quite safe out here in the shed.
Let's see what tomorrow brings, hopefully a warm sleeping bag and maybe some food.

A real, proper, laugh-out-loud from that one, Lee. Thanks!
Please update us on your final choice of card and personal protective gear when the day arrives.

We're now into the third week of December. Please share your favourite Sagittarian birthday cards here!

Colin ???

It's Linda's birthday today and have chosen the card with the little boy on, as I felt it was the safer of the two.

I'm sure the great unwashed out there would like to send her your favorite card.

I await with baited breath.

buddy_fernandez_cards012_large.png

Have a brilliant day, Linda.
And don't worry too much about over working Lee.

Colin ???

happy birthday linda lee live dangerously it get the heart going and improves your reaction times when learning t o duck

H A P P Y ~ B I R T H D A Y ~ L I N D A !

:Red_Wine_Emoji::Bouquet_Emoji_PNG::Birthday_Cake_Emoji:Gift_Present_Emoji:

LindaPanda.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back