Bit of a windfall

Campervanannie

I found £200 this morning now before you get exited telling me to hand it in to the police I found it in the van I was setting my satnav for my trip to Kent setting off teatime and I thought I’ll just get the booklet out that came with it as I know how to set it and plan a route ( Thankyou Colin ) but I figured they do a lot more so I would have a read it was tucked 8n the back of the satnav case that I put it in when not in use and as I pulled out the booklet out dropped neatly folded together a stash of £20 notes £200 I must have stashed them there a long time back and just forgot. 😂😂 that’s my diesel money for my trip 👍👍

I found £200 this morning now before you get exited telling me to hand it in to the police I found it in the van I was setting my satnav for my trip to Kent setting off teatime and I thought I’ll just get the booklet out that came with it as I know how to set it and plan a route ( Thankyou Colin ) but I figured they do a lot more so I would have a read it was tucked 8n the back of the satnav case that I put it in when not in use and as I pulled out the booklet out dropped neatly folded together a stash of £20 notes £200 I must have stashed them there a long time back and just forgot. 😂😂 that’s my diesel money for my trip 👍👍

Annie you must be getting forgetful, don't you remember back in April at Hereford, I asked you to look after £200 so you could buy that ring for Linda's 50th anniversary present.
😁😁😚

Annie you must be getting forgetful, don't you remember back in April at Hereford, I asked you to look after £200 so you could buy that ring for Linda's 50th anniversary present.
😁😁😚
If I didn’t remember the £200 I certainly wouldn’t remember that 😂😂😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: Lee

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back