Blind repair.

Topmast

Hi All.
Having recently changed my van for a slightly more modern Hymer I now have a few problems to sort out , timing belt done today,next thing is two of the cassette blinds are tearing at the edges is it possible to replace the reflective material and if so any ideas where from.Thanks in advance.I just knew this would happen all January, February,March the temperature has been very plesent ideal camping weather now got new van the heavens have opened and rain forecast for the next week.

If you are able to go to “wildcamping” look in the archive for replacement pleated blinds and there you will find a post showing how some one replaced their blinds and where they purchased materials

Thanks silverweed After your reply I found the thread and am about to email the mentioned firm for a price for material.I am not sure what make mine are but imagine they all work in similar ways.

Great. Hope it works for you. My blinds are quite worn on the folds but still holding up at 18 years old

Back to square one they refuse to except an email from me as I live in Portugal.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back