Blooming Cyclists…..

If the lights are at red bet you they bump up the kerb and skip over the scoundrels that they are !

Never ceases to amaze me why folks wait for hours for a load of cyclist ride by, perhaps it is to see the funny clothing they wear.

We waited from 3 pm when the caravane came past till just after 5pm when the cyclists had all gone past. 2 lead cyclists then 2 minutes later, the whole Pelaton flew by. We were only about a metre from the road and the noise they made going past was amazing. It was nice standing and chatting in the sun and we were only a minutes walk from home.

Never ceases to amaze me why folks wait for hours for a load of cyclist ride by, perhaps it is to see the funny clothing they wear.
Some like the caravan more than the race

Last edited:
I recall reading that 50% or more of the people who spectate attend for the caravan rather than the race. Hardly any wonder since the cyclists are past in 30 seconds or less whereas the caravan takes ages and gives out loads of freebies!

Davy

Cycle terrorists! I'd idiots like that, that get the likes of me abused by car drivers. Those blighters are too fast to hit off, but I'm an easy target.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back