Blow out waste pipe

baden87

Hi
I’m getting stinky smell from waste , tried all usual things , I now suspect a piece of food is stuck in waste pipe
But cannot get to the pipe to give it a **** *** ( no pun intended) blowing down the waste pipe to dislodge said piece of food
So any help would be most welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

RoaminRog

Rally Organiser
Have you tried a couple of bottles of Coka Cola down the sink.
Drive around to rinse around the inside of the tank, and then let it all out.

witzend

I occasionally just as normal maintenance put a hose pipe in my sink hold a rag around it and get the tap turned on

Reactions: Alf

lincolnshire

perhaps you could get hold of an spray gun compressor and blast some air down the plug hole,or try the tyre pressure pump at a garage,i always pour a couple of cap fulls of pine disinfectant down our sink hole when we get back from our travels.

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser
I got some stuff from Aldi , I think it was called sink and drain cleaner , you just pour it down the plug hole and it works a treat , it was only about a quid

baden87

Hi mate it depends how you interpret the title of the post , if you are being pedantic
Loosen up , and see it as a piece of friendly Witt , ass it was intended ?

Phil

Forum Admin
Hi mate it depends how you interpret the title of the post , if you are being pedantic
Loosen up , and see it as a piece of friendly Witt , ass it was intended ?
Motorhomer is a family friendly website and is moderated to keep it that way.

As I stated in my first post, this thread title was flagged as inappropriate by Google for the family-friendly categories that we are listed under. You used the title knowing what it meant and there were no further words that described what the thread was about.

I know you meant it as comedy and no offence was intended (and I doubt anyone was offended) which is why I a left a post explaining why I had changed it.

Molly 3

A couple of times a year I flush out the gray tank by filling it from the drain tap .keep an eye on the shower drains as overfilling can fill the shower tray .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)