Blue LED lights

mariesnowgoose

I really, really dislike blue LED lights. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Personally, I think they're cold and depressing and are as much use as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to a decent light source.

They have appeared everywhere the last few years and, strangely, seem to be a popular choice for self-build vanners, male self-builders in particular - especially those who do moto cross etc.! For some reason they are considered 'cool & trendy'. Why?!

What am I missing? Exactly what is it about them that is so appealing? Can anybody enlighten me please?? 🙂

I couldn't agree more, and find blue uncomfortable.

"Dislike" blue LED isn't strong enough for me.

I'm talking more about where it is the main, or even only, lighting, *****.

The odd one here or there to highlight, or 'nightlight' a very small area is OK, I guess.

Where it's the main or only source of lighting for the interior of a van, that's what really bugs me.

Every light in our van with the exception of the sky lite lights, and the lights in the wc, have the blue option.

I find that weird. It's definitely a modern 'fashion' thing, imho.
Wonder if they'll stay the course and still be 'fashionable' in 5 years time?

I have blue lights around the bed end of my van, solar powered. I like them there, It's like sleeping under the starts. 😎 Plus I can see where I'm going if I get up in the middle of the night. I can't sleep well in a total blackout.

What I don't like is blue lights outside houses and on trees and bushes in gardens round Christmas time. I keep thinking it's the Police chasing me when I glance in my mirrors.

Gor blimey!!??

How can anybody become agitated by blue lights in OTHER PEOPLES vans...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back