Bodywork cleaner

I find that muc off motorhome cleaner removes them with little effort. Damp the van with a little water then spray on the muc off using a garden sprayer. Leave for a few minutes then gently brush. Rinse off. Takes about 20 minutes to complete my van.
Muc off caravan and motorhome cleaner

Muc-off is good for black streaks and green mouldy slime. Silky paste is good too for reviving dulled surfaces. Then use a polish to smooth off the area and a wax or more modern surface treatment to help prevent reoccurrence (or at least make it easier to get off with a simple wash).

Reactions: 2cv
When I am using the pressure washer I find that “Rhino Goo” is excellent for getting EVERYTHING off. For cleaning by hand, with no mess. I use Williams Waterless Wax a bit expensive but absolutely marvellous. I had an old van that had black streaks that nothing would touch and this stuff brought it up like new.

Keep your eyes open for when Aldi have their camping stuff in. Their Black Streak Remover does exactly what it says on the tin! It's good stuff...

It might be worth a shufftie in their centres aisles to see if they have any left over from previous camping week specials.

Graham
smile.gif

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back