This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Admin

Administator

The Western Motorhome Show

Three Counties Showground
Malvern
Worcs
WR13 6NW

We will have a club enclosure at this event, I don't expect everyone to book with them yet, but it would be nice to know who is thinking of coming along. So please add your name to this thread if you are coming.

When booking on their website it is important that you do the following:

1) Select "Club Camping"
2) Select "Motorhomer" from the drop-down club box.
3) Enter your Member ID in the box title "Number".

You can find your Member ID by clicking in your username on the top bar (just to the left of inbox).

book.png

All information about this event is on the webpage linked below:

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/show/the-western-motorhome-show

You can book via this link:

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/show/the-western-motorhome-show/book-now/camping

Last edited:
The List

1. Admin (steward)
  2. roadroamer (booked)
  3. jenrai (booked)
  4. Moonshadow (booked)
  5. Minisorella (booked)
  6. Trappers (booked)
  7. Meloc8 (booked)
  8. Forrory (booked)
  9. Mobilveta (booked)
  10. Biggarmac (booked)
  11. Raptor107 (booked)
  12. Rivabill (booked)
  13. Rugbyken (booked)
  14. Brakers (booked)

Last edited:
They definitely check your guns on entering the evening entertainment, you have to show the cylinder is empty - they’re not allowed to touch it! It’s quite a novel experience.
I’ll be there with the man in black...C2660433-5224-484B-9D8A-DF8F9BDCEA10.jpeg05AC6C6E-A494-4512-AA33-3E518D8EC63A.jpeg

Yes please Phil. Now that I've got my daughter's dates for her visit from Aus, I can start booking things (y)

Just booked, can you put us on the list please.
Thanks Rob

Were thinking of coming, but with it being the school holidays we would have to take our grandchildren with us as we look after them during the school summer holidays while mum and dad work, is there much to keep children entertained there, they are 5 and 9 years old.

Were thinking of coming, but with it being the school holidays we would have to take our grandchildren with us as we look after them during the school summer holidays while mum and dad work, is there much to keep children entertained there, they are 5 and 9 years old.
I have not been before so I have no idea. Hopefully someone will be along soon that has been before.

Will you put us down for it Phil please, just booked on now, if the kids get bored, we can always leave earlier than planned.

I have not been before so I have no idea. Hopefully someone will be along soon that has been before.

I was there last year without kids, however I think that there was enough to keep them entertained, from re-enactments to line dancing classes which I think they would be able to do. The event is huge though so you’d probably need to keep them fairly close.

You can leave this rally and go straight to the Hereford rally if you want to!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back