• Total voters

Admin

Administator

I have just sent off the booking form for two club enclosures:

The Midsummer Motorhome Show at Stoneleigh in Warwickshire

midsummer.png

And the Western Motorhome Show at Malvern

western.png

I have only booked 20 pitches, so if more people than that want to go I need to know soon.

There is a poll on this thread and I would like you to vote (you can vote for both) if you want to come to the shows. This is to give me an idea of the numbers.

Thanks

I have voted for Stoneleigh but it rather depends on when my daughter is here she said June but hasn't booked her flights yet. Martin has voted under his other persona for Malvern

not been to a show for several years apart from peterborough as a day trip, but Malvern with the western flavour was always a favourite

There doesn’t appear to be any dates or do I have to go google it myself. ? forget that I found the dates. Lol

I voted for the western one purely because I don’t want to spend the summer solstice at a motorhome show lol

I’m gonna have too be carful about how many meets we go too down south next year think I’ll pick a couple and stick to it going too Jeffs meet at Chester in April and I’m hoping that we get back too Rutland for the annual meet as it was great there quite relaxed and one of the meets with a fire but that depends on the date as we are off too Spain for 5 weeks in July don’t know if applewood is happening but it’s good too see these new venues with some sort of entertainment

I voted just for Malvern because I think I'll be away in June again next year.

Malvern is certainly “different”. I went last year and was simply astounded by how many motorhomes there are. It’s very important to get on a club area as otherwise you’re literally walking miles to get to the event area and entertainment. Hoping to get there again this year.

I've voted for the Western Show as friends have said its great fun watching the C&W fans outfits and the shoot outs.

I’m booked this today look forward to seeing everyone (y)
Hello there. Might be worth you mentioning this in the Western thread itself, so Phil can add you to the list of people he needs to have space for :)
Should be a good gathering... there are quite a few of us booked now (y) The rally thread is here...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back