Boredom

Campervanannie

I think I managed really well so far with my lockdown a few hiccups along the way with illnesses but on the whole I think I’ve coped but as we get nearer to lockdown being lifted I find myself getting more and more fed up, I liken it to when your busting for the toilet the nearer you get the more urgent it becomes so next week I am taking the van for a run to the east coast I’m going mid week so to avoid the crowds and hopefully be able to get parked I will do the opposite tovWC as in I shall arrive early and leave late thereby getting the benefit of a full day at the beach my body mind and soul desperately needs this. 👍

I think I managed really well so far with my lockdown a few hiccups along the way with illnesses but on the whole I think I’ve coped but as we get nearer to lockdown being lifted I find myself getting more and more fed up, I liken it to when your busting for the toilet the nearer you get the more urgent it becomes so next week I am taking the van for a run to the east coast I’m going mid week so to avoid the crowds and hopefully be able to get parked I will do the opposite tovWC as in I shall arrive early and leave late thereby getting the benefit of a full day at the beach my body mind and soul desperately needs this. 👍
Have a great day Annie, you deserve it. xx

Brilliant. That's a sensible use of your time and Moho, Annie.
Have a great day out.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Have a lovely time. The beach is too crowded down here, and they are staying overnight so we keep well away

My grandparents lived in aldeburgh, must get up there sometime when we’re visiting grandson in Essex!!!

Had a trip to Thorpness in the van ( only 30 mins away) , quite a few cars around and people but all were well spaced out. Could have taken a photo and made it look packed (with the perspective) but it really wasn't! ......had a picnic in the van an ice cream by the lake and walk on the beach, it really is good for the soul!
@Campervanannie, go for it! As long as you keep your distance, and it is simple if you are determined, you can't help but enjoy it!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back