Brittany ferries

St3v3

We had a "complicated" booking for August (wheelchair etc.) And were unsure what was going on, so I didn't pay the balance of the 2 separate bookings because there was no way to do it for one (phone only).

Now they've detailed which ferries are/are not running ours was on the cancelled list. So, I've been online and amended the booking that was me and the truck to a different ferry, to a different place, on a different day with no problem also including the other two. Prices were fair.

I still have to phone them to get back the money for our other booking for Louise and Tommy as foot passengers, but it was only something like 30 quid so my stress levels are much lower!

If it all works out as now planned, I'm happy to forgive them for the stress of whether I should pay the rest, or loose the deposit.

Hoping for a nice holiday 😁

We had a "complicated" booking for August (wheelchair etc.) And were unsure what was going on, so I didn't pay the balance of the 2 separate bookings because there was no way to do it for one (phone only).

Now they've detailed which ferries are/are not running ours was on the cancelled list. So, I've been online and amended the booking that was me and the truck to a different ferry, to a different place, on a different day with no problem also including the other two. Prices were fair.

I still have to phone them to get back the money for our other booking for Louise and Tommy as foot passengers, but it was only something like 30 quid so my stress levels are much lower!

If it all works out as now planned, I'm happy to forgive them for the stress of whether I should pay the rest, or loose the deposit.

Hoping for a nice holiday 😁
I have just finished amending bookings, partly because my outbound sailing was on a ferry that is now not due to run during the summer and I have no confidence that 01 September will not be considered summer, despite online bookings being possible for that date/route.
When amending the bookings online, I was surprised at the pricing, which seemed to partially disregard the discounts applicable to Club Voyage membership. I aborted the amendments and experimented with making new bookings, the prices for which were pretty much in line with what I would have expected (considerably cheaper than amending). I also had issues with the conditions printed on refund vouchers issued in respect of cancelled sailings earlier this year. I finally found a way of speaking to someone on the phone at BF. PM me if you would like to know how.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back