Brittany Ferries

• Thread starter Deleted member 927
  • Start date

Deleted member 927

Hi, I am going to be using the Plymouth to Santander ferry for a two week return trip in mid September.
Firstly I want to purchase or rent a trailer to pull behind our 7.5m motorhome, preferably twin axle.
Does anyone have one that I could hire for say 3 weeks?
Secondly does anyone have a discount code for the ferry please?
Look forward to your replies
Pete.

I seem to recall that trailers and caravans now need to be registered, and possibly insured?, for use in the EU. I cannot recall more detail, but it might be prudent to do a search on this forum or wildcamping.co.uk
Perhaps another member will have better recall or knowledge than I can offer.

Davy

Ahh, commercial only. So usual rules apply, if UK registered camper and UK trailer for non Commercial purposes. Don't know how commercial is defined.

Hi, I am going to be using the Plymouth to Santander ferry for a two week return trip in mid September.
Firstly I want to purchase or rent a trailer to pull behind our 7.5m motorhome, preferably twin axle.
Does anyone have one that I could hire for say 3 weeks?
Look forward to your replies
Pete.
Is this a car transporter trailer or just a normal 2 axle trailer for camping gear

I seem to recall that trailers and caravans now need to be registered, and possibly insured?, for use in the EU. I cannot recall more detail, but it might be prudent to do a search on this forum or wildcamping.co.uk
Perhaps another member will have better recall or knowledge than I can offer.

Davy
Only business use over 750kgs

7.5m motorhome, preferably twin axle.
With a 7.5 MH an a twin axle trailer I'd look to joining the B/F Travel Club cause that crossings not going to be cheap and as a member you'll get 30% discount + other incentives while using someone else's code only gives 10%

With a 7.5 MH an a twin axle trailer I'd look to joining the B/F Travel Club cause that crossings not going to be cheap and as a member you'll get 30% discount + other incentives while using someone else's code only gives 10%
Thanks for the tip. It is however a one off trip with the trailer, to get our personal possessions following a recent house sale in southern Spain.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back