Broken shower head

CarolynCo

We have a lovely Fiat Ducato based motorhome conversion from 2001. The shower head is broken - you can see where the single moulding is starting to split on the picture (it leaks at the spot marked by the pink arrow). Can anyone suggest where we can get a replacement shower head? It has no branding, only 'Made In Italy' marked on it. The thread diameter is about 20mm or a tiny fraction over three quarters of an inch. Most components that we have found are described as half inch. Can anyone suggest any good sources for a replacement head? Thanks everyone

Broekn-shower-head.jpg

Though most shower heads are interchangeable ...
I know our domestic one swaps for the one in the moho and vice versa

If it unscrews there will be a rubber washer there you can try turning over or remove it apply a very small bead of silicone sealer then slightly screw the top back on but not fully allow
24 hours to dry then tighten up. And test
Worked on my 2003 Moho

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for pointing this out. There are basically loads of people as confused as I was, searching for 3/4" shower heads. So now I know the truth and thank you again for providing this (apparently little known) info. WE will order the one you suggested. Many thanks

Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back