Bugger.

in the words of Dennis Healy .... what a silly billy :D

(get yourself a gas powered one - dead handy ;) - oh, just realised ... it is the only gas-powered appliance I use inside my Camper :LOL: )

In 1975 the Irish Government planned to install computers in every school.

In 1976 they planned to put electricity in every school.

The Irish invented the toilet seat....The English put the hole in it !

That's the one I have :) got that kit plus a 'naked' one as a backup.
I have also got a battery iron I got from LIDL, runs off one or two AA Batteries. Bought it as another backup as thought it could be handy and was only a few pounds, but never actually used it so can't say how good it is.

I always burn the wires for some strange reason with mine

Attachments

• 30A3BCE7-0076-4592-8A87-81B0136C4E9E.png
    30A3BCE7-0076-4592-8A87-81B0136C4E9E.png
    685.8 KB · Views: 7
That's the one I have :) got that kit plus a 'naked' one as a backup.
I have also got a battery iron I got from LIDL, runs off one or two AA Batteries. Bought it as another backup as thought it could be handy and was only a few pounds, but never actually used it so can't say how good it is.
I also bought a naked one as a back up, I carry them both and use one to solder and the other to heat shrink as well as my battery powered one from Lidl, it works OK for soldering electrical connections although I prefer the gas one, as you can probably guess I love soldered connections ?

I bought one from Lidl for the princely sum of £5.99. Takes two AA batteries and heats up to 450 really quick. I have an electric one and a gas one and this Lidl one is brilliant compared to them. Bob

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back