Building or finished a conversion?

Deleted member 11

Anyone doing or done a self build? Be interested to know about it, with pics if possible :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished mine last August but having trouble uploading pics just now due to phone issues. Looking for another smartphone then I can post some piccies if you're interested....

Starting day van in swb.In planning although not a lot of options in such a small van my last van been a lwb sprinter which we use now and hopefully for next few years will post when underway

We had ours done by Suffolk Campers, MWB Citroen relay Enterprise. Double swivel front seat, and double belted seat in the rear. The centre section of the bed lifts out completely, along with the garage doors to allow us to carry large stuff in daily life. This has been really useful. It also allows us to put larger things in the garage area from the top which would not fit through the access doors. The gas locker is in the garage space, we got a gas certificate after the conversion. Solar panels and leisure battery turbo vent above kitchen, and small rooflight over bed.
Changed a couple of things after first trip: put a piano hinge vertically on the toilet door, put cut outs in a heavy chopping board which slots onto the hob rings and stops rattles as well as providing a board ( fits over sink when hob is in use.) Also had a splashback behind the hob / sink for when sliding door is open.
Sometime in the future we are considering changing the double for a single swivel seat as initially we needed five belted seats, but don't now!

P_20190703_161443_1_p.jpgP_20190703_160833_1_p.jpgP_20190703_161335_1_p.jpgP_20190703_160756_1_p.jpgP_20190703_160628_1_p.jpgP_20190703_162121_1_p.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back