Bulldog Centaur CA2000C

Jenrai

Bulldog Centaur CA2000C heavy duty wheel clamp £150 ono

To fit: Tyre Width: 175 - 260mm
Tyre Diameter 640 -760mm

Not boxed but in nearly new condition. 2 keys, spanner and allen key. Weight is 20kg

Because of the the weight you can either collect from my location or I can meet you around the South East of England, pony express or I can bring it to a rally :)

Product Info20180822_105604[1].jpg

Last edited:
I know it has been a while but this is still for sale, sitting in my garage ;)

I also purchased one 6 months ago , it cost me £235 . I wish I had seen this one for sale and saved some pennies :(

Hi, I’m interested. How come you are selling ? Does it not fit the WildAx?
Rich.

Hello, no it was for my previous motorhome.
Not sure how we get in touch Jenrai as I’m not a full member and don’t intend to pay the £20 to join as one as I’m in May other forums and groups already.

I have one. Bought for previous van with 15” wheels, but moving the screws gives quite a lot of adjustment so it now fits my 16” wheels just fine.

You make a good point, it may fit if I adjusted the width of the arms but the van has low wheel arches so I never bothered.

It is worth the £20 membership fee just for the amount you will save buying a new one , maybe the seller will knock £10 off the selling price and go half with you , if you ask nicely ;)

I was looking at the Milenco at £125 (New) before noticing this used one, so was hoping not to be spending too much TBH. I’m picking up my first MH so as you will all know I have lots to buy 😉
Jenrai, let me know what you will take please if I cover postage?
Thank you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back