Cadac Carri Chef 2 SOLD

Jenrai

For sale. Cadac Carri Chef 2 BBQ/Paella pan combo.

Excellent nearly new condition, 100% working. Assembled and tested this morning including the pizzo ignitor.

Comes complete with box, all accessories as shown on box, full instructions, recipe book and all carry bags for the parts.

Looking for £75.

I can meet you in the South East of England, at a rally or pony express.

The only part you will need to source is a gas connector and hose.20220518_104423.jpg20220518_103313.jpg20220518_103251.jpg

We have one that we bought off Jeff and after a bit of a clean we fired it up last weekend, what a terrific bit of kit, the only problem is that there are so many extra things that you can buy to expand its uses (I know, I've bought two already !!). Any chance that you can scan the recipe book?
ps, look at this for a saving

Cracking bit of kit the CC2. we have 2 - one for the house and one for the MH.

Interested in this where are you and would you post?
We in Derbyshire near J26/J28

Interested in this where are you and would you post?
We in Derbyshire near J26/J28
Hi there, i'm in the south east. Bit big to post and I can't quite get the box closed up, nothing ever goes back in the way its delivered
Pretty sure we can arrange pony express, there is usualy someone from here heading north. If interested i'll put a shout out for a courier?

Yes if you could that would be good we in Devon next week if anyones going that way or Sunday Derbyshire to Devon M5

Any update or help anyone please
The WC pony express has delivered items all over the country, if you want it (you should buy it) then arrange for collection and delivery from another member or members, I can not recall anyone being let down

Hi there, i'm in the south east.
Whereabouts in the South East are you?
If Mendit doesn't have can I have it please?

Regards,
Del

Yes if you could that would be good we in Devon next week if anyones going that way or Sunday Derbyshire to Devon M5
Are you still buying this?

Regards,
Del

Would still like to buy it looking for a way to get it
Happy to pay the postage or help with the pony express

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back